Understanding the source of individual differences.
With definitive diagnoses of psychological and neurological disorders, children and adults can identify their strengths and weaknesses, work with our expert clinicians to find the right treatment, and become more successful in their lives.
The Brookline Center’s expert neuropsychologists offer a full range of assessments that can identify neurological and psychological factors that may be contributing to social, emotional, or behavioral challenges. We provide testing for individuals of all ages and have deep expertise in evaluating children. Using a variety of testing techniques–such as writing, drawing, conversation, or using a computer–our clinicians develop a report that can help you determine the treatment approaches to pursue.
We provide assessments that can help diagnose:
- Development disorders
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Intellectual impairment
- Learning disabilities, e.g. dyslexia, dysgraphia
- Language-based learning disability
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Nonverbal Learning Disability (NVLD)
- Other processing disorders, e.g. slow processing speed, executive function disorder
- Psychiatric disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Mood disorders, e.g. depression, bipolar disorder
- Thought disorders
- Attachment disorders
- Behavioral disorders
- Neurological/medical disorders
- Brain injury
- Cognitive Impairment
- Post-concussion/traumatic brain injury