We believe in brighter futures for every adult and child.
When a person struggles with their mental health, it can affect their entire life and the lives of those around them. Our care transforms lives.
The Brookline Center is committed to helping people regain health and stability. Our experienced, caring clinicians understand, diagnose and treat mental health challenges such as depression, anxiety, grief, eating disorders, and trauma.
Our core service is one-on-one, personalized counseling and psychotherapy for children (ages 3+) and adults of every age. This care may include medication, diagnostic evaluation, or psychological or neuropsychological testing.
Additional services we provide:
- School-based counseling
- Group counseling
- Leadership opportunities and resources for women and girls of limited income
- Wandering prevention for teens, adults and elders
- Care management: Medical and mental health care integration services
- Case management for people with serious mental illness or complex needs
- Crisis intervention
- Help with housing, food, and basic needs