Team Brookline invites runners, sponsors & volunteers.
Expanding access to outstanding, affordable mental health care for five years and running!
We are no longer accepting applications for runners who need a Boston Marathon bib.
If you already have a bib for the 2018 Boston Marathon and have a passion for mental health care, join Team Brookline!
TEAM BROOKLINE MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- A number to race in the 122nd Boston Marathon
- Season-long instruction from a dedicated coach
- Camaraderie of training with a committed team
- Personalized training plans
- Individualized fundraising support
- Team Brookline running gear
No Brookline residence required, just a commitment to our causes!
To apply, contact team manager, Maggie Ginn.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 BROOKLINE CENTER RUNNERS!
They trained for months, through ice and snow, to expand access to mental health care.