Emergency assistance with rent, food, and other basic needs for individuals and families experiencing financial difficulty.
We help people who live, work, or go to school in Brookline meet basic needs in times of crisis.
What we fund:
- Rental assistance
- Utility assistance
- Moving costs — in or out of Brookline
- Beds/mattresses/mattress covers
- Seasonal: air conditioners
- Apartment cleaning/supplies in the event of sanitary/pest situations
- Medical or dental bills that are not covered by insurance
- Gift cards for food, toiletries, school supplies, MBTA passes, and clothing
- Referrals to other resources including case management programs