Making patient referrals to The Brookline Center.
The Brookline Center welcomes referrals for mental health care and social services from Brookline agencies, organizations, and healthcare providers.
For over 60 years, The Brookline Center for Community Mental Health (formerly called the Brookline Community Mental Health Center) has provided outstanding outpatient mental health care and social services, including individual, couples, family, and group counseling.
Please contact us if you would like our help for one of your clients. With a team of nearly 100 clinicians, staff in every Brookline public school, and partnerships with health care providers and public agencies throughout the community, The Brookline Center partners extensively to provide care.
The Center works to ensure that each Brookline resident can access care where and when they need it, no matter the severity of their condition or ability to pay. We also manage the Brookline Safety Net, enabling us to provide crisis help for Brookline residents struggling with eviction, homelessness, or other basic needs.
Brookline agencies, organizations, and healthcare providers refer patients to us for:
- Assessment and evaluation
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
- Short- and long-term outpatient therapy for adults, children, elders, couples, and families
- Coaching, support, and social groups
- Home– and school-based therapy and support
- Care and case management for adults with multiple needs
- Peer, court, and community mediation
- Emergency help with food, housing, and basic needs
- Early Psychosis Treatment Referrals