Rewarding job opportunities at The Brookline Center.
Our clinical, professional, and administrative staff collaborate to create the best system of care for children and adults in our community.
As a leader in community mental health, The Brookline Center for Community Mental Health engages skilled mental health clinicians and mediators to provide the highest quality of service to our diverse range of clients. Our professional and administrative staff ensure the most efficient, effective, welcoming environment possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. We offer competitive benefits, including sick leave, vacation time, and professional training.
We’re proud that so many people choose to stay at The Brookline Center for many years: it’s a fulfilling place to work and grow your career.
- BHA and Outpatient Clinician
- BHA Program Clinical Team Lead
- BRYT Clinical Coordinator
- Case Management Specialist (BH CP Program)
- Clinician BHA and Outpatient
- Communications Manager
- Development Associate
- Executive Assistant to the CCO and COO
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- HR Associate
- Service Coordinator and SN
- Independently Licensed Clinician – Gifford School
- Independently Licensed Clinician/Psychologist (LICSW, LMHC, Ph.D. or Psy.D)
- Mediation Program Assistant – Metropolitan Mediation Services
To apply for an open position, please email a resume and cover letter to Talent@brooklinecenter.org.