All visitors must enter the building through the front entrance and check in at reception upon arrival where they will be screened by a member of the administrative team.
DISQUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY
The following circumstances constitute disqualification for entry in the building:
- The presence of any of the symptoms listed in the self-screening above in the past 48 hours.
- Non-compliance with the current Massachusetts Travel Order.
- Advised by a government official or a healthcare practitioner to self-isolate or quarantine due to exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19 in the past 7 days.
- A positive test for COVID-19 or notification of a probable COVID-19 infection by a government official or healthcare practitioner in the past 10 days with no symptoms.
- If not fully vaccinated: close contact (defined by the CDC as 6-feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes within a 24-hour period) with a person who is known to have tested positive for COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the past 7-14 days.
If a visitor answers yes to any of the screening questions, the visit will be rescheduled.
Masks must be worn in the building at all times. Masks must fit securely on the face and cover the nose and mouth. Staff members and visitors are responsible for providing their own masks and should come prepared with a back-up mask if needed. In emergency situations, The Center will provide staff or visitors with surgical masks upon request.
CLEANING & CLEANING SUPPLIES
Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided in all offices. After using office space that is assigned to multiple people, please wipe down high touch surfaces with disinfectant wipes prior to leaving the office. If cleaning supplies need replacement, please notify a member of the administrative team.
All persons are encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the building to reduce the transmission of contagious illness. Hand sanitizer will be supplied at entrances for this purpose.
Any person entering the building and then receiving a positive COVID test within 14 days of entry is required to report this result to Lisa Leccacorvi, Director of Human Resources. Following the report of a positive test the Center will notify the Brookline Public Health Department and any person who was in close contact with the visitor at the Center.