BRYT News & Events
Join us at the BRYT Symposium in March 2023
Featuring keynote speaker Dr. Bettina L. Love, best-selling author of We Want To Do More Than Survive. Register today for an experience that is sure to cultivate connection, hope, and creativity.
The BRYT Family Engagement team offers FREE weekly family support groups where families can give and receive support in navigating mental health conditions within the family during this time. There is a BIPOC support group as well as a Spanish-speaking group. See the support groups flyer for more info!
- BRYT Symposium – March 21, 2023 at Bentley University – Learn more here!
- Keynote: “We Gon’ Be Alright, But That Ain’t Alright” with Dr. Bettina L. Love
- BRYT Team Members presented at the National Association for Social Work – Massachusetts Conference in October, 2020
- Keynote: School Social Work Under Pandemic Conditions: Navigating Our Roles
- Workshop: Mental Health and Equity in the 2020-21 School Year: Digging Deeper
- In partnership with Amherst Regional Public Schools, BRYT Team Members Courtney Tucker and Sarah Rigney presented a Coffee Hour Chat, in which they discussed mental health in the pandemic and winter season, and how to manage challenges of mood regulation in the midst of stress and uncertainty. View Here.
- The BRYT Team is leading a 10-hour Webinar Series over the course of the 2020-21 School Year through Massachusetts Partnership for Youth titled: Working through the 2020-21 School Year with Mental Health and Equity in Mind. Sessions: October 14, December 9, February 10, April 14, and April 28. Register for the remaining sessions here.
- BRYT Family Engagement team hosted a panel of experts in Massachusetts Crisis Services to answer any and all questions families had about accessing and navigating services during this time. See the recording here.
- BRYT was a presenter at the 25th Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health in October 2020.
March 24, 2020
EAB white paper
PBS NewsHour/Hechinger Report
February 6, 2020
Register Forum, Cambridge Rindge and Latin School
March 29, 2019
August 25, 2018
Cape Cod Times
September 24, 2017
June 13, 2017
Wicked Local Sherborn
Jan 17, 2017
Wicked Local Swampscott
October 11, 2016
The Graphic, Amherst Regional High School
June 9, 2016
Boston Globe (front page)
May 17, 2016
Stanford Social Innovation Review
January 12, 2015
American Psychiatric Association
October 30th, 2014