Rewarding job opportunities at The Brookline Center.
Our clinical, professional, and administrative staff collaborate to create the best system of care for children and adults in our community.
As a leader in community mental health, The Brookline Center for Community Mental Health engages skilled mental health clinicians and mediators to provide the highest quality of service to our diverse range of clients. Our professional and administrative staff ensure the most efficient, effective, welcoming environment possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. We offer competitive benefits, including sick leave, vacation time, and professional training.
We’re proud that so many people choose to stay at The Brookline Center for many years: it’s a fulfilling place to work and grow your career.
- Director of Individual Giving
- BRYT Associate Director for Business and Partnership Development
- Adult Outpatient Clinician
- Case Management Specialist
- Service Coordinator and Outpatient Clinician
- In-Home Therapy Program Manager/Coordinator
- Adult Group & Individual Masters Level Clinician
- Child Group & Individual Masters Level Clinician
- LICSW or licensed psychologist — outpatient mental health