Get ready for your first appointment
Save time and see your clinician sooner when you arrive for your first appointment by completing any paperwork The Brookline Center needs prior to your visit!
Simply print and fill out all forms below, then bring them with you to your first appointment. Please note that some forms may not apply to all clients.
Contact our registration specialist or call 617-277-8107 if you have questions or need help.
If you are age 18 or above:
- Adult registration packet
- Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) consent form (for clients under age 21 covered by MassHealth)
If you are the parent/guardian of a minor (under age 18):
- Child registration packet
- Child and family history form
- Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) consent form (for clients covered by MassHealth)
Please review our policies before your first appointment. These documents are for your reference and do not need to be completed or returned to us.